My Art Blog

Friday 15 March 2024

Westheart Album Cover

Was delighted to collaborate with the super talented @westheartmusic on the cover for his album "The Space Between Darkness & Light".  

Beautiful ambient mindful music, available to stream now.  

Head over to https://www.westheart.co.uk/ to listen to the album.

For the painting we discussed ideas about what feelings he wanted to evoke for the cover.  After a few sketches and some chat we agreed on the outline.

The original painting was built with up lots and lots of watercolour layers on A5 paper. I then scanned in the painting and worked on it digitally until we were both happy with it.  



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Art Blog


  Instagram   Facebook   Ebay   Etsy   DeviantArt

  Me with two of my paintings     My Fighting Fantasy Maps