My Art Blog

Monday 23 September 2024

Deathtrap Dungeon Fighting Fantasy Map Completed

I have now completed the next Fighting Fantasy map, book number 6 Deathtrap Dungeon .... A3 prints are available to purchase through all good book shops, ahem I mean Ebay or Etsy ;-)

Again, I really enjoyed drawing and painting this one and redrawing my favourite illustrations ... probably the seated Dwarf is my favourite

As normal I have listed and shown each item available to pick up during the book, and number any rooms you can enter ... certainly helps you to complete the book, without giving too much away, plus the A3 maps look great on the wall :-)

Official Fighting Fantasy website: https://www.fightingfantasy.com

Fighting Fantasy is a trademark owned by Steve Jackson & Ian Livingstone.  All rights reserved. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Art Blog


  Instagram   Facebook   Ebay   Etsy   DeviantArt

  Me with two of my paintings     My Fighting Fantasy Maps